Proxy in Kameleo Anti-Detect Browser is designed to surf the web safely, anonymously, and without the risk of being blocked from accessing website activity. Kameleo is feature-rich and supports many search engines. If you use this browser with a proxy, it guarantees your complete privacy. With a proxy server, you can:
• Hide your IP address and assign each account a new address.
• Bypass zone and local blocks.
• Automate social media promotion tasks. So, if you already have a good personal proxy server, let’s set it up.
Proxy settings in the Kameleo browser
Open the Kameleo browser and log in.
- Click on the “New Profile” tab.
- Select the desired profile from the list by clicking on the “Select” button.
- In the “Connection” section, select the protocol of your proxy.
- Fields for filling in proxy data will appear. Enter the IP address and port.
- If you have a personal proxy, move the button to enable the “Authentication” mode and enter the Username and Password of the proxy server.
- Click on “Test Proxy” to check if it works.
- When you have completed the rest of the profile settings, click on the “Start” button.
Which proxy should I choose for Kameleo?
You are done setting up a proxy in Kameleo!
The Browser support for HTTP(S), SOCKS5, and SSH proxy settings.
- SOCKS5 is widely used in websites and social networks because it is the fastest and most reliable protocol. It is suitable for automating marketing processes, web scraping, and SMM.
- The second most popular is the HTTP(S) proxy. Choose this option if your goal is to access blocked websites, but you don’t want to do crawling or SEO optimization.
- SSH is a cloud-based virtual server. If you’re doing simple tasks in the browser (like HTTP), you probably want to stick with it.
No matter which type you choose, it’s important to have a personal, high-quality proxy server that reliably protects your data and devices.
I’m Amine, a 34-year-old mobile enthusiast with a passion for simplifying the world of proxy providers through unbiased reviews and user-friendly guides. My tech journey, spanning from dial-up internet to today’s lightning-fast mobile networks, fuels my dedication to demystifying the proxy world. Whether you prioritize privacy, seek marketing advantages, or are simply curious, my blog is your trusted source.